Elan Valley is now fully open:
- Car parks are now all open, please park carefully and be respectful of other visitors. Please buy your ticket on the day from the cash only machines (correct change only) in the car parks or from the gift shop (cash or card).
- The Visitor Centre cafe is now open for indoor seated table service only.
- A catering trailer ‘Y Gegin’ is situated in the car park for takeaway hot and cold drinks and snacks. At the moment we can only accept cash payments, apologies for any inconvenience.
- The playground re-opened on Monday 20 July.
- There is a new Grab and Go section in the gift shop with snacks and drinks. Contactless payment is preferred. There is a one way system in place to ensure that social distancing rules are adhered to.
- Temporary toilets are available at the Visitor Centre as well as at Claerwen Dam and Craig Goch Dam.
- Bike hire available from 13 July for advance bookings. Call 01597 810880.
- Penbont House is now open 10am to 6pm, outside areas only, takeaway also available.
- Please use contactless payments where possible and book parking in advance using the link above.
- Plan your visit safely in advance - check online for the latest updates before you travel and respect residents, farmland and local communities.
All these measures are in place for the safely of visitors and staff, we thank you for your ongoing support and understanding and hope you enjoy a safe visit to Elan Valley soon #elanvalley #visitwalessafely
Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.
VISIT ELAN VALLEY SAFELY
• Observe latest Welsh Government guidance on local travel
• Keep 2m apart (that’s about 2 sheep)
• Do not use BBQs or light fires
• No overnight stays
• Please keep dogs on a lead
• Respect local residents and farmland
• Take litter home – only leave your thanks
• Do enjoy your visit