Elan Valley continues with its phased re-opening and looks forward to welcoming back all visitors from Monday 6 July 2020.
• Car parks are now all open, please park carefully and be respectful of other visitors. Book your car parking ticket here: https://eola.co/w/939/activities
• A catering trailer ‘Y Gegin’ will be situated near the Visitor Centre serving hot and cold drinks and snacks. The Visitor Centre, main toilets, café, gift shop and playground remain closed.
• Temporary toilets are available at the Visitor Centre as well as at Claerwen Dam and Craig Goch Dam.
• Bike hire available from 13 July for advanced bookings. Book here: https://eola.co/w/939/rentals/a8ad7461-b1ca-4766-a690-c9fef9107cc0
• We have been working hard to make improvements to the Visitor Centre and are making preparations to open as soon as possible.
• Penbont remains closed but will update you on opening plans soon.
• Please use contactless payments where possible and book parking in advance using the link above.
• Plan your visit safely in advance - check online for the latest updates before you travel and respect residents, farmland and local communities.
All these measures are in place for the safely of visitors and staff, we thank you for your ongoing support and understanding and hope you enjoy a safe visit to Elan Valley soon #elanvalley #visitwalessafely
We look forward to announcing the next phases of re-opening over the coming weeks.
Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.
VISIT ELAN VALLEY SAFELY
• Observe latest Welsh Government guidance on local travel
• Keep 2m apart (that’s about 2 sheep)
• Do not use BBQs or light fires
• No overnight stays
• Please keep dogs on a lead
• Respect local residents and farmland
• Take litter home – only leave your thanks
• Do enjoy your visit