Elan Valley will begin a phased re-opening and looks forward to welcoming back visitors from the local community from Friday 19 June 2020. Please check the latest Welsh Government guidance on travel before you visit as the site will be strictly monitored with the help of local authorities including the Police.
The Visitor Centre car park and Caban Quarry car parks will re-open but the visitor centre, toilets, café, gift shop and playground remain closed. Temporary toilets and an outdoor, covered information point will also be staffed and open for local visitors to pick up maps, walk leaflets and guidebooks (weather dependant).
Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.
VISIT ELAN VALLEY SAFELY
- Observe latest Welsh Government guidance on local travel
- Keep 2m apart (that’s about 2 sheep)
- Do not use BBQs or light fires
- No overnight stays
- Please keep dogs on a lead
- Respect local residents and farmland
- Take litter home – only leave your thanks
- Do enjoy your visit