Vacancy: Estates Assistant
Elan Valley Trust are seeking the following:-
Elan Valley Trust is seeking an Estates Assistant to assist in the management of the 50,000 acre Elan Estate in Mid Wales.
The successful applicant will have experience / knowledge of many of the following areas:-
- Rural Estate and Business Management
- Financial management of rural business enterprises
- Working with and managing small teams of staff and contractors
- Provision of tourism amenities including a variety of accommodation
- Public access and recreation
- Management of tenanted farms and houses
- Building design, construction and maintenance
- The requirements of relevant Health and Safety legislation
And the following personal qualities:-
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of individuals and organisations.
- Commitment to the charitable objectives of the Trust and the strategic steer given by the Board of Directors.
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy, systematic, diligent and committed.
- Willing to work in a flexible manner and to deadlines which may include some evening and weekend working.
- A willingness to learn and the ability to work on his/her own or as part of a small team.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
For further details please contact the Estate Office 01597 810449 or email@example.com
Or download the particulars here
Mae Ymddiriedolaeth Cwm Elan yn chwilio am y canlynnol: -
Rhywun i gynorthwyo gyda rheoli Ystâd Elan, 50,000 erw yng Nghanolbarth Cymru.
Am fanylion pellach am y swyddi hyn, cysylltwch â: firstname.lastname@example.org neu ffoniwch: 01597 810449.