- A large area of the Estate can be seen from your vehicle.
- The road allows good views of the dams and reservoirs and connects with the mountain road to Aberystwyth.
- A leaflet containing a map is available from the Information Desk.
- There is a large car park at the Visitor Centre and several smaller ones at various locations around the valley.
- Please lock your vehicle when unattended, and take any valuables with you.
Coach drivers - please follow a clockwise route around the valley, as the road is very narrow in places. Ask for a free coach drivers' pack at the Visitor Centre for more information about the Estate.